Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ah-Choo! - How I took Control of My Allergies

The first time I went to the allergist I was shocked to leave the office with a positive diagnosis of severe seasonal allergies (trees, weeds, grass, mold, and dust mites to name a few) and 4 prescriptions for allergy medicines. I was to take three of them EVERYDAY and the inhaler was on an "as needed" basis. WHAT!? I was dismayed, dejected, downtrodden. My beloved outdoors was being taken away from me (afterall, it made me sneeze) and was being replaced with Zyrtec, Allegra, Nasonex I don't care how sute your little accented bee is!

I stayed on this allergy regiment for a couple of years. The I was introduced to allergy shots. And off to the allergist I went every Tuesday after work, plunked down my $25 copay (a week) and got my injection of sneeze no more.

When I came across a testimony from someone who had complete relief from his allergies using Shaklee's all natural, proven safe solutions, I was skeptical. I was a fan of Shaklee supplements, but could they possible work to relieve these highly medicated allergies? But really, what did I have to lose?
I started on a regiment of Alfalfa and Nutriferon in addition to my regular nutritional supplement program. Wouldn't you know it - my allergies were all but gone within about a month. No more sniffly, runny nose. No more headaches, eyeaches, tummy aches, and dizziness. It was fabulous!

I still use this regiment, but I've decreased it to just allergy season. Oh, like right now! Anyone's allergies acting up? Try this program. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment